Thursday, March 22, 2018

New Items Added!

These are the new bracelets just added:

I wanted to point out that the 12mm 3-Snap bracelet is stainless steel and will not tarnish or loose its coating.  

The sun-style, multi-wire bracelet is not soldered so it will be less likely to pry off.  It is the free $75 gift this month, so if you love it, earn it for free!

I also wanted to mention that the bracelet on the middle bottom row looks like you could add extra charms onto the band but when you try to string something on the end of it, it is just too thick for anything I have on my website.  The reason I mentioned it was because that is what I thought when I saw it in a photo but it is just too thick when you double the strand band.

Next I just added 3 new necklaces to my website:


The baseball and bat chain is attached and the other 2 necklaces do come with 18" chains.

New 20mm snaps added:



New 12mm snaps added:


I will be adding more Swarovski crystal snaps.  I have to say, although they cost more, they are very well worth the price.  It sparkles so much and makes your base jewelry look more expensive. I wear it for all occasions.  They are now my favorite snaps! I even wear them when I play golf and when I look at them, I smile and feel good about myself.  Jewelry can do that for us :-)

I've added new 12mm rose gold earrings. Everything on my website is color plated and not actually gold or silver.


I've added 2 new chains, both in 24" lengths.  24" is a good length when your collar is not high or not low. It usually sits over your clothes unless you have a very low cut collar line. 18" works well with high and very low collar lengths but for those tops that are in the middle, 24" doesn't usually fall into your top and get lost like an 18" chain might. It's always good to have both.



And last but not least, I've added a super cute keychain...


Don't forget to follow my blog so you will get notification as soon as I add new items.  Sometimes I only purchase a couple of each item so I can see the quality of the product before I invest too much in an item. 
So get it while it's in stock! 

Anita




No comments:

Post a Comment