Wednesday, February 7, 2018

About this Blog

Welcome fellow snap jewelry fanatics, I created this blog to give you an opportunity to share with others about your favorite products on my website or whatever you want to share about snap jewelry.

I would like to highlight some of the old items and new ones that I've just added to my website, https://www.snapjewelryonabudget.com/ I also want to offer my opinion on some of the products.

This week, I have added some floating life lockets at reasonable prices.  For those of you who have not seen these lockets, you are in for a treat.



These life lockets help you express who you are in an elegant locket. This locket may represent a teacher who is patriotic and Jewish. These lockets open from the side and have a magnetic closure so you can exchange charms as you celebrate other occasions or highlight different days in your life.

I only have 1 of each locket in stock and will be getting more in stock next week. Comes in silver, gold and black and comes in 3 sizes.



No comments:

Post a Comment